Eldorado Animal Clinic is seeking an energetic veterinarian for a fast paced, team oriented community veterinary practice where the highest standard of medicine is practiced. Candidate must be friendly, outgoing, demonstrate a positive attitude, and have professional mannerism and appearance. Must be a self-motivated, team player who is attentive to detail, able to earn the respect of clients and colleagues, and able to make and communicate decisions. Candidate should be able to work under stress, be effective at oral and written communication, and be willing to learn and use the computer.
About Eldorado Animal Clinic:
Eldorado Animal Clinic is proud to serve Santa Fe, NM, and surrounding areas. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of veterinary medicine along with friendly, compassionate service. We believe in treating every patient as if they were our own pet, and giving them the same loving attention and care. We are a group of highly trained, experienced animal lovers who are devoted to giving our patients the best care possible.
VitalPet (www.vitalpet.com) is a fast growing, Texas based group of quality veterinary hospitals. Our mission statement, “Celebrating and Protecting the Lifelong Love of Pets”, reflects who we are. VitalPet’s mentor leadership program provides associates access to the experiences of accomplished veterinarians, many of whom have developed exciting and diverse areas of interest. In addition, opportunities exist for associate veterinarians to manage their own practice as a Medical Director. Our associates are supported by wonderful, dedicated staff.
• Delivering complete and up-to-date veterinary care, including examinations, diagnosis, medical procedures, dental procedures, and surgical procedures while minimizing patient stress and discomfort
• Managing clients, including recommending and explaining the appropriate medical care and keeping clients informed both in the exam room and over the telephone
• Managing staff, ensuring an atmosphere of cooperating and mutual respect
• Maintaining and developing accurate patient records, including completing SOAP and maintaining all the necessary logs
• Clearly prescribing detailed directions regarding drug doses, routes, times, and rates for procedures and instructions for patient monitoring
• Dealing professionally and honestly with clients and colleagues, and be willing to assist and coach others to foster a team learning environment
• Representing VitalPet both in the community and in the profession through events
• Committing to continually improving the quality of patient care through studying veterinary journals and attending seminars