VCA Santa Anita Animal Hospital is seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join our AAHA-accredited small animal practice in Monrovia, California.
VCA Santa Anita Animal Hospital is located in the beautiful town of Monrovia. Monrovia has all the advantages of a gorgeous natural environment that is all at once beautiful, historic, cultural, and economically diverse. For those that prefer to commute the Gold Line is located a block away from the hospital.
This animal hospital has been established since 1954 and became a VCA in 1988. We are a very busy 3 doctor practice that offers ultra sounds, dentals, digital x-rays, grooming, and boarding. We have a loyal client base and we are constantly growing with an average of close to a hundred new clients per month.
We are currently looking for an associate veterinarian to join our existing team. We want someone who believes and practices superior customer service, who is empathetic, a good communicator and educator and is willing to go above and beyond to help the patients and their owners.
Experienced Doctors, as well as confident New Grads, are welcome to apply.
Drive our success as you drive your own—by using your superior medical judgment combined with a high level of empathy, confidence and humility to build a loyal client base and heal pets.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA Santa Anita adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Generous CE allowance.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage.
If interested in this opportunity, please click here. You will be taken to the job description on VCAJobs.com, where you can learn more and apply online.