Alamogordo Animal Hospital, located in the charming town of Alamogordo, New Mexico is looking for a Practice Manager to help lead their team! The Alamogordo Animal Hospital team has been dedicated to serving the animals of the Tularosa Basin for nearly 50 years. We're a full-service veterinary hospital for dogs and cats, providing love and compassion with each and every visit.
The Practice Manager is responsible for the business activities of the practice including:
· Personnel Management, including hiring, training, and performance evaluations
· Staff relationships with a command of HR related issues, state, federal, and local legal compliance of relevant employment law
· Monitoring key performance indicators and guiding the financial business development
· Maintaining inventory and an inventory control system
· Managing the hospital software
· Implementing safety and security procedures
This is a leadership position with the additional responsibility of ensuring a positive work environment in which the practice achieves its goals.
Our Team Members Enjoy:
· Medical Insurance including Dental and Vision
· Employee Assistance Program
· Paid Time Off
· Scrub Allowance
· CE Allowance
· 2+ years of proven success in Veterinary Practice Management
· The ideal candidate has significant leadership experience and can potentially assist as a Veterinary Technician or with Client Care when needed.
AmeriVet Partners Management Inc. is focused on acquiring majority ownership positions in well run, high quality and ethical veterinary practices across the Unites States. We want to help veterinarians achieve their professional, financial, and retirement goals.