We believe that protecting the home-life and private time of our Associates is of the utmost importance. We commit to advocating for your mental, emotional, and personal well-being by championing for the balance that Veterinarians so desperately deserve.
- Flexible Work Week to include every other Saturday (Sat. 4 hours only)
- No Emergency Hours, No After-Hours Appointments
- Preserved Time Mid-Day for lunch, Client Communications and Record Completion
- No Double-Booking
- Flexible Scheduling of Clients (Timeframes of your choosing)
- Family Oriented Practice Owner/Management; flexible whenever possible
- Remote Access to Practice Management Software
- Educated, Experienced, and dedicated support staff always happy to help you provide the very best care for your patients.
- Long-term potential of practice ownership
DeWitt Animal Hospital, P.C. has been serving our community for over 60 years. The personalized treatment and family-like atmosphere is what has allowed us to create long-lasting relationships with our clients. Many of them have been coming to us for generations of pets. We are very proud to be a privately-owned practice, where we can offer you the flexibility of practicing the medicine you have always dreamed of, without the corporate constraints.
Located in beautiful Central NY within a prospering suburban area, we are a short drive to anything your heart desires. Dining, shopping, nature trails, state parks and a variety of entertainment are all minutes away.
With the camaraderie of our dedicated owner and manager, your practice experience with us will truly be a team effort. We know the importance of practicing medicine and collaborating with a team who will support you and advise you, while challenging you to always strive for excellence.
Must have or be able to obtain license to practice in New York State.
DeWitt Animal Hospital was established in 1956 as a full-service companion animal hospital. It is our commitment to provide quality veterinary care throughout the life of your pet. Our services and facilities are designed to assist in routine preventive care for young, healthy pets; early detection and treatment of disease as your pet ages; and complete medical and surgical care as necessary during his or her lifetime.
We understand the special role your pet plays in your family and are dedicated to becoming your partner in your pet's health care. We treat your pet as we would our own. Our goal is to practice the highest quality medicine and surgery with compassion and an emphasis on client education. Our entire healthcare team is committed to providing personal attention to the unique concerns of each individual pet owner.