Do you want to own multiple hospitals? Do you want to lead a team? Do you want to help build a business? GoodVets makes this dream a reality.
GoodVets is looking for a Regional Medical Director for the state of Florida. The Regional Medical Director is an equity partner with the ability to lead a team and run multiple hospitals with the support of GoodVets. This is a true partnership!
Our Regional Medical Directors start by building and running a single hospital, and over time build and grow multiple sites. GoodVets supports the entrepreneurial journey by working with you to implement best-in-class process and procedures, while leveraging our infrastructure so you can focus on medicine and leadership.
Benefits of ownership with GoodVets:
Opportunity to buy-in up to 50% of the hospital at a discounted valuation (buy-in valuation will be equal to GoodVets’ total capital investment rather than a multiple of revenue). Deferred compensation plans are also available to help with your investment.
· Full transparency into hospital financials.
· Ability to leverage GoodVets’ infrastructure for purchasing power, marketing, accounting, finance, HR, recruiting, and operations.
· Work with our design team to build the hospital of your dreams.
· Support from the GoodVets leadership team and our Medical Director network.
In addition to the benefits mentioned above for this role, we also offer:
· Competitive salary.
· 22% production.
· Paid sabbatical program.
· Unlimited vacation days.
· Friendly employee discounts on veterinary services and products.
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
· 401k (we match up to 1%)
· Benefits for individuals that want to work part-time
· Access to a coaching platform
· Paid sabbatical after 5 years
· We cover the cost of Malpractice insurance, State license dues, DEA dues
At GoodVets, we believe in building state-of-the-art facilities and utilizing progressive medical technology. We pride ourselves in practicing modern, high-quality medicine. We value veterinarians who work hard, have a growth mindset, and promote transparency. We continually invest in our employees and always listen to feedback about how we can improve. We aspire to build a better lifestyle and culture for our employees and clients. We are pushing the boundaries of professional care and hospitality to make veterinarians and pets happier and healthier.
We strive to make the dream of ownership for veterinarians a reality—without the risk and headache.
We give our veterinary partners the tools and support to succeed. We also give them the autonomy to build a team and lead a hospital of their own.
We hire doctors and support staff who exemplify our core values. Working at GoodVets is an opportunity to work with like-minded animal lovers providing the best care for our patients.