Calling all new and experienced veterinarians! Are you interested in a dynamic veterinary experience and actual work/life balance? Pender Veterinary Centre in Fairfax, Virginia has an immediate opening for an Emergency/Hospital Veterinarian. Experience the best of both worlds; busy, fulfilling work with a 4 day on, 4 day off schedule.
We are looking for motivated, client-oriented, full-time emergency/hospital veterinarians who are eager for the challenge of practicing high-quality team-based medicine. Successful candidates will share our commitment to delivering the highest quality patient care with exceptional client service.
Veterinarians at Pender enjoy an aggressive compensation plan including above average base pay with ProSal and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
· 4 days on and 4 days off schedule for Emergency Veterinarians (if you take 40 hours/1 week of vacation, you get 12 days off!)
· Full Medical, Dental, and Professional Liability Coverage
· Life, Short-Term, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
· 401(k) retirement savings
· Regular In-House Continuing Education
· Continuing Education allowance
· An established caseload and reputation within the community.
· A team-based approach to medicine that is 28 doctors strong and growing.
· Dedicated nursing staff and patient/client care managers.
· A total of 15 exam rooms, large ICU, dedicated isolation, and spacious surgery/procedure ward.
· Digital radiography and ultrasonography available in-house.
· Multi-parameter monitors that can provide clinicians with continuous ECG, pulse oximetry, capnography, and blood pressure.
· In-house lab machines (CBC, chemistry, electrolyte, coag monitors, cross-matching and more) for rapid results.
· Endoscopic equipment with biopsy instruments and large screen TV.
· Fully-stocked closed pharmacy.
· 24/7/365 support from Emergency/Critical Care staff to facilitate overnight/weekend patient care and critical care patient needs.
About Pender Veterinary Centre
Pender Veterinary Centre is a busy, 20,000 sq. ft., 24-hour full-service veterinary practice serving Northern Virginia for over 45 years. Our practice includes a dedicated 4-doctor exotic department, a 15-doctor small animal practice, and an 8-doctor emergency practice located in the same building. Our state-of-the-art hospital includes modern surgical suites, reference-grade lab, laser therapy, digital radiology, ultrasonography, and endoscopy. Pender Veterinary Centre was founded on the principles of integrity, compassion, and quality. Our veterinarians and staff are passionate about veterinary medicine, continuous learning, and client service—and we continually seek like-minded individuals to join our growing team.