We are a progressive, 6-doctor small animal practice in Perrysburg, OH (only 15 minutes southwest of downtown Toledo) offering state-of-the-art medical, dental and surgical care in a compassionate and thoughtful environment. Our ideal candidate is conscientious and passionate about their work, an effective communicator who thrives in collaborating with our existing team, and someone who values the opportunity to provide the highest standards of care. We strongly value work/life balance and have worked hard to create a schedule which allows our team to fully enjoy all of the wonderful attractions our area has to offer.
About our Hospital:
* Highly focused on internal medicine, dentistry and ophthalmology.
* Flexible schedules - Only 28 hours per week!
* No emergency duties
* Paperless Charting
* Digital x-ray and dental digital x-ray
* Complete in-house laboratory as well as Idexx referral.
* Dedicated surgical and dental/ultrasound suites
* Therapeutic K-laser
* 2 emergency hospitals in the area, one of them being a specialty hospital for needed referrals
* Doctors on staff with a wide breadth of experience who are eager to share their knowledge and discuss caseloads.
* Highly trained technicians which allow doctors to focus on diagnosing, prescribing, and surgery
* We strongly encourage and support the cultivation of doctors’ special interests.
For more information, please visit our website at: southsuburbananimalhospital.com
About Perrysburg, Ohio
Located along the Great Lakes in Northwest Ohio, Perrysburg has a small town atmosphere with larger city attractions and amenities which include the world renowned Toledo Museum of Art, Toledo Zoo, and Masonic Auditorium. The Maumee River runs through our town attracting Walleye fishing enthusiasts from around the world, and water sports, boating, & kayaking abound in our area, as do nature parks and preserves. In addition to our close proximity to Toledo, we are only a 4-hour drive from major cities like Chicago and Toronto if a weekend getaway is in your plans.
NVA is a leading global veterinary community of more than 1,400 veterinary hospitals and pet resorts united in the love of animals and the people who love them. Our animal care ecosystem spans the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore. Rooted in a culture of compassion, innovation and collaboration, NVA champions each hospital's unique culture and provides the support and opportunities veterinary teams need to deliver exceptional care to pets and their families.