Up to $50k in Incentives! Work by Gorgeous Lake Tahoe! (Carson Valley Veterinary Hospital in Minden)
National Veterinary Associates (NVA)
Location: Minden, Nevada
Type: Full Time
Salary: Six figure salary + production
DVM or equivalent
Excellent compensation and sign on bonus! Looking for an Associate DVM with a love for Dentistry!
Up to $50K in bonus and incentives!
ABOUT THE HOSPITAL
Strong Caring Mentorship
Endoscopy & Laparoscopic
Sedical Digital X-ray
Complete State of the art IDEXX Lab
AAHA accredited for 45 years
Two High End GE Ultrasounds
Bone Plating and TPLO’s
Dental Suite with Digital Dental X-ray
Fully Equipped Surgery Suit with State of the Art Equipment
An Outstanding Support Staff and Management Team
Daily Urgent Care
Open 7 days a week, After hour service until 9:00p
The Carson Valley is a beautiful place to live. Lake Tahoe and snow skiing is only 20 min. away. Summers are great mostly in the 90s and dry. Mountains surround the valley so views are beautiful. This is a great place for kids. The lifestyle here is wonderful. Walk outside your back yard into the hills or mountains, hiking all year round (even in the snow), ATV'ing, skiing . . . you name it.
· A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university.
· Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which applicant is to be employed.
· Develop a rapport with clients and determine their needs and wishes; perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures in a way that will deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
· Explain physical examination findings and communicate to the client a diagnosis of the pet’s problems; generate and present a treatment plan for the pet to the client; educate clients on preventative health care, including vaccines and appropriate nutritional products.
· Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols; assist colleagues in follow-up and future management of the patient.
· Stay up-to-date with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine, attend Continuing Education meetings.
· Assist in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
· Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
· Other duties as assigned.
If you are looking for a career adventure and an opportunity for unmatched personal growth, we want to hear from you.
NVA is a leading global veterinary community of more than 1,400 veterinary hospitals and pet resorts united in the love of animals and the people who love them. Our animal care ecosystem spans the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore. Rooted in a culture of compassion, innovation and collaboration, NVA champions each hospital's unique culture and provides the support and opportunities veterinary teams need to deliver exceptional care to pets and their families.