We are a progressive clinic that thrives on collaboration, personal growth, high standard of care and staff & client education. Our patients receive the very best care possible and we are looking for someone who wants to practice high quality medicine and surgery in a team oriented environment. We have a well-established client base that we have been serving since 1988! And we are happy to make room for whatever your area of interest is and to support your personal and educational growth!!!
Compensation & Benefit Highlights
- ProSal model with high base salary, generous production and fantastic earning potential
- Signing/retention bonus available
- Relocation services available
- Monthly stipend available to use towards whatever you choose – student loans, vacation, childcare, personal development, fitness memberships, travel, hobbies and more!
- Highly competitive benefits package. Receive full benefits for working 3-4 days per week. Our benefits package includes health insurance (medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA options), 401k with employer contribution, PTO, large CE allowance with additional PTO for CE, and reimbursement for WA license fees and AVMA & WSVMA membership dues. We also provide you with access to our Employee Assistance Plan & Healthy Minds program, VIN, Plumbs, and a discount with VetGirl for first-time users.
Practice high quality medicine in a beautiful, large, well-equipped facility! We have a dedicated ultrasound suite, cold laser, full in-house Idexx lab equipment, and a separate dental suite with digital intraoral radiography that we utilize on every dental patient. We hold Gold Level Feline Friendly Practice certification and our facility has a separate feline entrance, 2 dedicated exam rooms and a separate feline treatment and kennel area.
To learn more and meet the Chuckanut Valley team, contact Dr. Sarah Bird or apply online at now.
At PetVet Care Centers, our hospitals are managed locally, and supported globally, through our connected network. We are a group of over 450 small animal, mixed animal and equine general practice, specialty and emergency hospitals. We appreciate the differences in each community and support the local traditions which have made our member hospitals so successful.
Our location based Medical Directors guide quality of care, inform staff development and ensure community connection. Medical decisions, treatment plans and medication choices are made by each of our individual doctors, locally.
PetVet supports individualized learning opportunities, and encourages doctors to advance their skill through generous continuing education assistance.
We offer a top notch benefits package, which includes additional time off for CE and a variety of benefits to enhance quality of life including creative, flexible scheduling and deferred compensation.
PetVet Care Centers wants you to take pride in your workplace, and is committed to investments in equipment and the facility so you can service the community with the highest quality of care.
If you are interested in partnering with ...exemplary veterinarians and staff, please connect with one of our Recruitment team members listed in each job opening.